- The Welcome Center is one of two building on campus that allows occupants to monitor energy and water usage through a Lucid Dashboard. See what Admissions staff and visitors see: check the weather, compare water, gas and electricity usage of different wings of the building and learn more about the Welcome Center’s green features here.
- Peruse the Welcome Center Brochure distributed at the ribbon cutting ceremony on March 22 here.
- Take a virtual tour of the Welcome Center.
- Read News Services press coverage of the building here and here.
- View a time-lapse video of the building’s construction on YouTube.
Click here to return to the Built Environment page.