Are you a student interested in making a difference and gaining professional development experience? Paid internship opportunities with the Office of Sustainability are available to all Wake Forest University undergraduate students. Unless otherwise indicated, all positions will begin in April 2019 and continue through at least the Fall 2019 semester.
Click here for the full list of available internships and detailed descriptions of each position.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 8, at 11:59 pm. In your cover letter, please include the following:
- the position for which you are applying;
- relevant work and/or volunteer experience;
- relevant coursework;
- a brief description of why you want to pursue the position;
- skills you would bring to the internship or assistantship; and
- what you hope to gain from the experience.